Ever wanted to learn to rock climb? Write and stage a musical? Compete with your custom-designed robot? Practice public speaking? Get ready for college? Explore a new exotic location? As a Girl Scout, you can do all this and more!
How much time do I have to commit?
As much or as little as you can and want to! We understand that girls’ (and their parents’) lives are busier than ever, and so we offer a wide range of ways girls can get involved no matter how much available time they have.
- If you want to meet regularly, make an impact on your community and build friendships with a tight-knit group of girls, then joining a troop may be the right thing for you.
- Maybe you want to explore nature and get out into the wilderness – then you can choose from both day and overnight camp.
- Would you rather focus on one specific passion (like making movies, community service, public speaking or gardening)? Join a series and spend a few hours with girls with similar interests.
- If you can only dedicate a few hours or a single day, there are events that focus on acting, dancing, science, archery and a hundred other fun activities!
- Want to explore the world? Join one of our travel adventures and you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
Still haven’t found the opportunity that sounds right for you? Check here to discover even more ways of participating with Girl Scouts including the Girl Scout Cookie Program, earning badges, neighborhood activities, Leadership Awards and more!